My totally awesome best internet friend, Picco, tagged me in some absolutely ridiculous tag yesterday. It’s so ridiculous that I’m doing it. That’s pretty darn ridiculous.
Pretty much I have to list 11 random things about myself, then answer the 11 questions Piccola asked, then tag four bloggers, and then list 11 of my own questions that said tag bloggers have to answer on their blog, along with the 11 random things about themselves.
What? That was definitely the most simplest way to word that.
Here goes nothing.
- I am claustrophobic. Like, really. I hate caves and I hate being buried in the sand at the beach. And also elevators. And crowds. It’s not very cool. But also adds a little thrill to life. I just love ending the day with a sense of accomplishment when I successfully ride the elevator without having a panic attack.
- I’m a Doctor Who fanatic. Seriously, it’s pretty bad. For the record, David Tennant was the best Doctor, but I love them all. And Donna is my favorite of the companions. And I may or may not be in the process of decorating my room in Doctor Who. What? No I haven’t ordered a Dalek comfortor…
- I have a pet crawfish. Most of you already know this. But what you don’t know is that it’s making super weird noises right now. Seriously, it’s really weird. It’s clucking at me.
- I don’t like eggs and I don’t like hotdogs. But if you put ketchup on them, which I also don’t like, I’ll eat them. Weird? I’d say so.
- I hate coffee. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
- I also hate soccer. Worst. Sport. Ever. And putting ketchup on it doesn’t help.
- Recently I’ve become completely fascinated with Vincent Van Gogh and even have his painting, Starry Night, as my computer’s wallpaper.
- I’m pretty much totally afraid of the dark. So God forbid that the electricity fails while I’m in an elevator.
- I have really disliked Wendys ever since they burnt my burger when I was, like, 9. Haven’t eaten there since.
- One of my new favoritest shows in Parks and Recreation. Seriously, I’m totally addicted to that show and have watched almost all four seasons in the last month. I have no idea how I will survive until September when season 5 stars.
- I’m very angry that Pluto isn’t a planet anymore. I think it was mean and unjust and really, really stupid of them to say he wasn’t. I totally need a shirt that proclaims that I support Pluto.
Ta-da! That took a while. I’m not good of thinking of random things about myself like that in front of a crowd. Gosh Picco, way to put me in the spotlight.
Anyway. Here are my answers to Picco’s questions.
1. What was the first CD/record you bought?
Ummmm I think it was Jump 5. You know, “Spinnin’ around, I got a funny feeling.” Of course, I was all like “Yep. That’s called nausea.” But now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure she was singing about stalking a guy she liked.
2. Christian Bale or Leonardo DiCaprio? Choose wisely…
Christian Bale, DUH.
3. If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out? I was Googling weird interview questions and that actually was one of them.
I think it’s cheating to Google questions. Cheater cheater pumpkin eater, PICCO. Anyway. I wouldn’t climb out. I’d make myself a nice little home in there.
4.What was your first word?
I’m pretty sure it was “bacon”.
5. Pepsi or Coke?
Coke. GOSH Pepsi is GROSS.
6. If you had a million dollars how would you spend it?
I’d get a house and have a bookshelf that spins into another room installed. Also, I’d get a black schnauzer. And a mini cooper. And two plane tickets to get you and Marie down here.
7. What’s your favorite breakfast food?
I hate breakfast food. Today I had chocolate covered strawberries for breakfast.
But I love bacon so I guess I’ll say that.
8. Do you think we’ve really been to the moon?
It’s all a conspiracy. Also, both Elvis and his son-in-law, Michael Jackson, actually moved to Mars.
9. What’s the deal with “I before E?”
It makes no sense and any time you actually think about using it, it’s a word that doesn’t follow that rule. So really, just remember how to spell crap because that rule isn’t going to help you at all.
10. Deaf or blind?
I’d rather be blind. Mostly because I’m a music fanatic. Then again, it would be absolutely tragic to never see the stars again, and I already know quite a bit of Sign Language…
I’ll choose option C — neither.
11. So no one told you life was gonna be this way?
Actually, someone did and I was all like “Sweet. This is gonna be one heck of a ride.”
Wow Piccola, you’re really weird.
Now for the people I’m tagging. Now y’all, you have to do it or Santa Claus will come after you with a giant stick and probably will stab you in the eye.
Taylor – Self Esteem Fund
Mom – Our Blessed Arrows
Marie – Adventures in a Grown Up World
Annnnd…ummm…Piccola — Spoonlighting. Again.
See Picco? Even my online social life sucks. I’ve listed one of my best friends, my mom, and two people who I know over the internet who were already tagged, including the person who tagged me.
Marie, I know you’ve already been tagged but you’re so awesome that you’re getting tagged again. Woot!
Picco and Marie, I guess you can just answer these questions in the comments.
If you don’t evil Santa will come after you, too.
The questions are….
- Pizza or cheese burger?
- If you could visit any place in the world, where would it be?
- Unicorn or Narwhal?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- iPhone or Android?
- Who is going to win the 2012 Presidential election?
- Why does bark smell so weird?
- Which soda is best?
- An even better question; Which bear is best?
- Who’s the best band?
- What’s up with origami anyway?