- Hold a baby cheetah.
- Get engaged. Get married. Have a marriage more beautiful than the wedding.
- Travel to another country.
- Tour the U.K. Or at least go to England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Oh wait…
- Go to the Galapagos Islands.
- Own a Mini Cooper. This IS going to happen people.
- Build a tree house.
- Go to a drive-in movie.
- Visit all 50 of the United States.
- Go parasailing.
- See a narwhal.
- Visit the Sherlock Holmes museum.
- Catch a jar of lightning bugs.
- See the Northern Lights. I thought this was something good to do in Alaska while fulfilling #9.
Be in two places at once.
- Swim with a dolphin.
- Put a message in a bottle and put it in the ocean.
- Learn to juggle.
Catch a bride’s bouquet.
- Own a grand piano.
- Write a book.
- Visit the Hershey’s factory in PA.
Take a road trip to Disney.
- Watch every single episode of Doctor Who.
- Be an aunt.
- Take a picture every day for a year straight.
- Finish a whole tube of toothpaste.
See a capybara.
- Ride a horse on the beach.
Throw someone a surprise party.
- Visit the Library of Congress.
- Own a Pillow Pet.
- Run a 5K.
- Make my own crayon art.
- Eat a whole roll of hubba bubba gum at one time.
- Receive blue roses.
- Create a secret family recipe.
See the Statue of Liberty.
- Have my favorite author sign my book.
- Raise a horse.
- Read every C.S Lewis novel.
Learn how to knit. Steal a street sign.
- Have the courage to put one of my songs on YouTube.
Build a blanket fort. Dig a snow fort.
- Get my license.
- …coming soon to be sure. Until then we’ll just say travel to England. Again. Because I super badly want to do that.
Curious as to why something is on my bucket list or want to know the story behind one I’ve completed? Leave a comment below or shoot me an email. Unless it’s really really embarrassing, I’ll tell you.