My mom makes this really good spaghetti, here’s the recipe!
Prep: About 20 min. Total: About 25 min.
1. Start by boiling water in a big pot.
2. While your waiting for your water to boil, brown about 2 pounds of ground beef, or 1 pound of ground beef and about 20 meatballs.
3. Your water should be boiling by now. Put a full hand full of your favorite kind of spaghetti in the pot for about 10 min. We use Angel Hair spaghetti.
4. While your noodles are boiling, add either 2 cans of un-drained diced tomato or 3 chopped fresh tomatoes, 2 cans of 8 oz. tomato paste, and at least 1 16. oz can of tomato sauce or more, depending on how saucy you like your spaghetti. Add about 1 tablespoon of garlic powder, and 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
5. Your spaghetti should be done now. Drain. Put in a separate bowl from the sauce. Add about 2 tablespoons of butter. Add sauce if wanted. We keep them separate.
6. Sit down and enjoy your Spaghetti!