This is a recipe that a lot of people in my family cook. My mom got it from her mom, but we don’t know where she got it from. I LOVE this recipe, but unless you drain the meat, it’s kinda bad for you with all those fats in it.
Prep: about 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
Oven Temp: 350
What you need:
2 pounds ground beef
2 cans of cream of celery
2 cans green beans
enough Tater-Tots to cover the top
Shredded cheese to your liking
What to do:
1. Take your ground beef and put it in the bottom of your casserole dish.
2. Take your cream of celery and spread it evenly over the ground beef, then do the same with the green beans.
3. Take your Tater-Tots and put them evenly over the top of the green beans.
4. Put your dish in the oven for 50 min.
5. When it’s done, put as much cheese as you want over the top. Bake for another 10 min.
6. Enjoy your meal!
WARNING: This is for a family of 8!